That all members of the community have equal access to safe and affordable transport options, which promote their health and wellbeing and enable them to exercise choice and participate in community life.
Access Sydney Community Transport is a not-for-profit community organisation. We support individuals to access amenities and participate in community life through:
- direct delivery of a range of transport services
- collaborations with like-minded agencies to deliver improved transport options
- lobbying for change on transport related issues
We practice our values by:
- Ensuring equitable access to services.
- Respecting and welcoming diversity amongst our service users, staff, volunteers and the community in general.
- Providing services, which are responsive to community and individual needs.
- Developing income-generating enterprises to resource services for people who are transport disadvantaged
- Encouraging and supporting the participation of service users in the design and delivery of services.
- Providing a cooperative, participative and supportive work environment.
- Operating services which minimize environmental impacts and work towards environmental sustainability.
- Developing and maintaining cooperative partnerships with other service providers and agencies.
- Providing quality services which are safe, accountable and efficient