That all members of the community have equal opportunity to safe, accessible transport and mobility options.
To support the frail, aged, people with disabilities or health issues to access and participate in community life through:
- Direct delivery of a range of transport and mobility options.
- Collaboration with like-minded organisations and groups to develop improved transport options.
- Advocating for accessible public and community facilities.
We practice our values by:
- Ensuring equitable access to services.
- Respecting and welcoming diversity amongst our service users, staff, volunteers and the community in general.
- Providing services, which are responsive to community and individual needs.
- Developing income-generating enterprises to resource services for people who are transport disadvantaged
- Encouraging and supporting the participation of service users in the design and delivery of services.
- Providing a cooperative, participative and supportive work environment.
- Operating services which minimize environmental impacts and work towards environmental sustainability.
- Developing and maintaining cooperative partnerships with other service providers and agencies.
- Providing quality services which are safe, accountable and efficient